Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Photographer's assistant

It had been a month since I first started as an intern in the current studio. Time really flies. Got my 1st pay as an intern. I am really under paid for the amount of work I am doing. Things are getting better as I have started to get the hang of it. It's an interesting industry as you really get to see a lot things.

The Studio take a large variety of job, from products to fashion to events to corporate. Everyday is a different thing as every shoot will not be the same. Client, Models, Products, everyday you get to see different thing. Ways of taking the picture is another different things. There are a lot of things to be learned.

Cameras Cameras Cameras. I am so into Cameras nowadays. I need a better paying job!

No comments:

Post a Comment